Welcome to The Yummy Planet!

Welcome to The Yummy Planet! I created this blog so that I could share my writing skills with all the fangirls of the world <3 if you don't enjoy fanfiction this isn't the place for you. So what kind of fanfic would you like to see? Yaoi? Yuri? Fluff? Kink? I'll write anything. And don't worry, it will be yummy! Some posts may contain adult content.

Monday, June 20, 2011

The Perfect Partners (Light x L fanfiction YAOI)

    This is a yaoi fanfiction story about Light Yagami and L, the lead characters in the Deathnote series. It takes place in the suite that L and Light stay in during there investigation, and it is after Light has lost all memory of having the Deathnote. He does not remember anything about being Kira and does not remember Ryuk or Rem. Enjoy!

    Light stared into the dark. The sheets that surrounded him were cool against his bare torso. It was silent, except for Ryuzaki's gentle breaths. "This is so unnecessary..." he thought to himself. Suddenly, his arm was pulled away from his body as Ryuzaki rolled over. The cold metal rubbed against his wrist. Light couldn't wait until the day he was free from these damn hand cuffs.
    "Mmrmm...Light.." said a small, feeble voice. "What?" Light replied. "I need a glass of water..." Ryuzaki said, yawning. "You need one?" Light asked wearily. Instead of answering, Ryuzaki simply dragged Light out of bed. "What the...Ryuzaki! Stop! Wait up! Stop pulling so hard.." Light pleaded, the metal cuff leaving a mark on his wrist. Ryuzaki continued to pull Light all the way to the fridge. Light waited patiently as Ryuzaki filled a small cup with water and proceeded to drink it. They both made their way back to the small bedroom, side by side this time.
    "No more getting up. It's 2 AM." Light said angrily. "Of course Light-kun...sorry.." Ryuzaki said sweetly. They both climbed into the bed and covered up. "Light-kun... why would he call me that. It's so girly." Light thought to himself. "I can't do this anymore. Ryuzaki doesn't understand that dudes just don't belong chained up together." Light turned his head, watching Ryuzaki's chest move up and down as he drifted into sleep. "He is kind of cute... almost like something straight out of an anime for teen girls. I don't remember why I used to have a hatred for him." "Light?" Ryuzaki whispered. "....What?" Light replied. "I...uh..have to use the restroom."
     The next morning, Light stood next to Ryzuaki in the small kitchen area of their suite. "What would you like for breakfast?" Ryuzaki asked, almost sounding motherly. "Can you even cook?" Light said, his stomach growling. "Not really...hmm...what about Misa-san? Can she cook?" Ryuzaki asked. Ah yes, Misa Amane. Light was dating this bright, bouncy young girl...but she didn't really feel like his "girlfriend". It was just kind of a title she gave herself. He had just decided that it would be best for the investigation to keep Misa happy. She had seemed to have alot of information about Kira, though she had been seeming rather blank lately. "I don't think Misa can do much of anything besides talk." Light mumbled. Their stomachs growled in unison. "I'm so hungry Light-kun..." Ryuzaki whined, looking up at Light with big eyes. "Dammit...there he goes again, being cute. What the hell is his problem? Is he so affectionate around other people?" Light frowned, until he caught a glimpse of Ryuzaki's puppy dog eyes. His heart felt a strange flutter. He quickly frowned again, realizing that wasn't normal. "Ryuzaki I...I..gotta use the bathroom." He quickly stuttered, dragging Ryuzaki out of the kitchen. He was forced to leave the bathroom door cracked, due to the chain connecting him to Ryuzaki. He looked in the mirror with a dark frown. "What the hell just happened...that was odd. He just looked so cute...No! Snap out of it Light. He's not a girl or anything like that. You like Shiori. She's hot, and female. You are not gay." Light gave his reflection a reassuring nod. Remembering that he was supposed to be using the restroom, he flushed the toilet and washed his hands. He then opened the door and walked out. Ryuzaki looked at him blankly. "Now what? We can't eat. We can't bathe. Well actually we could.." "No! Not now...although you really are starting to stink.." Light joked. Ryuzaki blushed. "Really?" he asked. "I don't know, I've never taken the time to smell you." Light answered. "Can you? Can you please smell me?" Ryuzaki asked innocently. Light raised an eyebrow at him, looking confused. He was given the same puppy dog look as before, and he felt the flutter again. He sighed, shaking his head. Slowly, he leaned in to smell Ryuzaki around his neck. His long hair brushed against Light's nose. Light's eyes met Ryuzaki's and he felt a sudden loss of breath. And then, everything changed. His whole world was flipped upside down. Ryuzaki's lips met his, and he felt as though the kiss was holding them together, rather than the chain. Lights heart began beating faster and faster, almost tearing right through his chest. Before his thoughts could catch up with his actions, the bond was broken. Ryuzaki stood, blushing. "What the.." Light began. "Light-kun...I...I'm so sorry! I'm disgusting! I'm such a bad person. I'm sorry!" Ryuzaki wailed. "What the hell. Why did he kiss me? Why is he apologizing? He always acts so cocky...now he's acting like a baby." So many thoughts flooded Light's mind. "Ryuzaki shut up!" He yelled suddenly, looking at the boy with wide eyes. "Don't feel bad..." he said gently. Ryuzaki looked at him for a moment before pulling him into a tight embrace. Light's stomach did back flips. "You always acted so cold before. I didn't like it. And now you're so different, Light-kun. You're so nice to me. You're my friend...and I've never really had a friend." Ryuzaki explained. "Friends don't kiss friends." Light said blankly. "I suppose you're right. It just kind of came over me. Do...d-do you still want to help with the investigation?" Ryuzaki stuttered. "Ryuzaki-kun...one little kiss isn't going to stop us from catching Kira. And...I didn't really mind it." Light blushed. Ryuzaki smiled and let out a sigh of relief.
    The two partners sat across the coffee table, blushing at one another. "Ryuzaki-kun...I think you're cute. This is odd to me. But lately I have been paying more attention. You've been acting differently as well. Calling me 'Light-kun'... and giving me this poor little puppy dog look. I want to catch Kira. And I want to do it together. I think that I'd do anything as long as you were with me." Light confessed. "We do make pretty good partners. Even when we don't agree. But Light-kun...there is still a 10% chance that you're Kira." Ryuzaki said. Light glared at Ryuzaki. "I told you, I'm NOT Kira!" He argued. "Yes, Light. I know you told me." Ryuzaki said, chuckling. Light shook his head and looked across the table, blushing again. "Ryuzaki-kun..can we...uhmm..kiss again?" He asked weakly. "What about Shiori-san. She wouldn't appreciate you kissing me." Ryuzaki smirked. "He's acting like his old, cocky self. And I don't mind.." Light thought to himself as he walked around the table and pulled his partner into a firm kiss. The chain around their wrists seemed to fade away.

Please leave a comment letting me know if you enjoyed this story! I will be writing a sequel soon.

14 comments:

  1. Omg! You are awesome! Please write a sequel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesone! I think you should totally write a sequel. All the details make it so interesting. And I think light and L are so cute together! XD :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your feedback! I haven't really been motivated to write lately, nor have I had the time, but as soon as I can I will write a sequel.

      Delete
  3. i like it ,it had so many details but i didn't like light and L but now i do thanks to you love you story and write a sequel plez

    ReplyDelete
  4. God damn...write a book, I would read the shit out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MUST.WRITE.MORE !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. its just sho kawaii

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg i think my fangirl side took over and i was screaming in the highest pitch possible without shattering my laptop... i love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where's the smut

    ReplyDelete
  9. I.....LOVED......IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute i love it

    ReplyDelete